About Manchester, New Jersey
When it comes to crime and safety, Manchester is a good place to live. In a poll that had an intention to find out the violent and property crime rates in Manchester, 71 percent of the respondents said that it was pretty safe to live in Manchester. 29 percent said that it was very safe and almost no crime to speak of.
When the respondents were asked about the visibility of the police in the area, 72 percent said that the police were very responsive and visible. 14 percent said that the police were visible but somehow slow in responding to a call. 14 percent said that the police were not around much but could quickly respond to a call for help.
There is a free shuttle bus service that transports the seniors to alternate transportation locations, other adult communities, and shopping malls. There’s also a rail service that can take you all the way to New York.
These are just some of the good things about Manchester, and you will be able to uncover more once you live there. Owning one of the Renaissance at Manchester NJ homes may just be the thing you need. No one can tell if there will be another community like Renaissance Manchester. Wouldn’t it be wise to grab this chance and own a Renaissance Manchester home today?
What Do The Residents Have To Say?
– There are a lot of trees and a few lakes in Manchester. The air is pure and clean. It has a relaxing and tranquil atmosphere.
– People are friendly and the population is older. It is a nice place to enjoy your retirement.
– If you love going to the beach, Manchester is the place for you. Most areas in Manchester are only a few minutes away from the beach.
– It is a quiet town and most of the neighbors are good and easy to get along with.
– There are some wooded areas in Manchester. If you want to be one with nature, you simply find your way to the land covered with trees. You may choose to meditate or simply appreciate the beauty right before your eyes.
– There are areas that are devoid of activities and events, but some places in Manchester have plenty of events in their calendar. You can simply look it up if you want to join in the fun.
– Manchester is home to some of the best schools in New Jersey. The community provides many resources to students, including scholarships.
– There are events that you and your family have a chance to enjoy together and turn it into a family-bonding time. If you already have grandkids, you can take them along and have a nice time together.
– Manchester is just a few hours away from the major cities. You can find work in the bustling city and return home to unwind in your relaxing Manchester home. You can get the best of both worlds.
Looking To Buy In the Renaissance at Manchester Community?
Cathy Is An Expert Real Estate Agent Who Specializes In Assisting Buyers And Sellers In Renaissance at Manchester.
Renaissance at Manchester
Price Range: Low $200s – Low $400s
Number Of Homes: 1,904
Home Types: Single-Family
New/Resale: Resale Homes Only
Age Restrictions: 55+
Construction Dates: 1997 – 2007
Builder: Carlton Homes, Centex Homes