Terms of Service
1. Your Renaissance at Manchester Account and Site. If you create a blog/site on the Website, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and blog, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection with the blog. You must not describe or assign keywords to your blog in a misleading or unlawful manner, including in a manner intended to trade on the name or reputation of others, and Caterina Bassani may change or remove any description or keyword that it considers inappropriate or unlawful, or otherwise likely to cause Caterina Bassani liability. You must immediately notify Caterina Bassani of any unauthorized uses of your blog, your account or any other breaches of security. Caterina Bassani will not be liable for any acts or omissions by You, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
6. Content Posted on Other Websites. We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the websites and webpages to which Renaissance at Manchester links, and that link to Renaissance at Manchester, Caterina Bassani does not have any control over those non-Caterina Bassani websites and webpages, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to a non-Caterina Bassani website or webpage, Caterina Bassani does not represent or imply that it endorses such website or webpage. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. Caterina Bassani disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of non-Caterina Bassani websites and webpages.
8. Intellectual Property. This Agreement does not transfer from Caterina Bassani to you any Caterina Bassani or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with Caterina Bassani. Caterina Bassani, Concordia Monroe, the Concordia Monroe logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with Renaissance at Manchester, or the Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of Caterina Bassani or Caterina Bassani licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any Caterina Bassani or third-party trademarks.
10. Attribution. Caterina Bassani reserves the right to display attribution links such as ‘Blog at Renaissance at Manchester’ theme author, and font attribution in your blog footer or toolbar.
14. Termination. Caterina Bassani may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your Renaissance at Manchester account (if you have one), you may simply discontinue using the Website. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if you have a paid services account, such account can only be terminated by Caterina Bassani if you materially breach this Agreement and fail to cure such breach within thirty (30) days from Caterina Bassani notice to you thereof; provided that, Caterina Bassani can terminate the Website immediately as part of a general shut down of our service. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.